Friday, you are looking good! I am looking forward to a fun, full weekend, but let’s slow it down for a minute to review an equally awesome week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Dan and I are moving to Burbank! We’ve been ready to move out of our Studio for a little while now, and it’s time to make it happen. For the last several weeks we’ve been discussing the benefits of all the areas we like, searching for the things we absolutely need out of our new place, and visiting multiple locations. We finally found the one. It’s exactly where we wanted to be in Burbank. Close enough to walk to all the fun things down town, near our friends, and in a great neighborhood. We move in a little over two weeks, and we can’t wait to get settled! If I know my husband he will have packed our whole apartment by the end of next week. (Babe, if you are reading this. That was not the go ahead! :P)
2. A few weeks ago I booked a fun print ad for InterContinental Hotels Group. It was a fantastic day on set! This week I got to see one of the photos up on their website. How cool is that?! It’s possible more of these will be popping up. Let me know if you see any!
3. Guys, improv is a ridiculous amount of fun. I am really enjoying my class and my classmates. This week a few of us even got together outside of class so we could play and work on our improv chops. It’s great to find another community of super cool people. I love getting to hang out with them each week and seeing what we come up with. They make me laugh really hard. And make me feel like it’s okay to make mistakes. I’m sad we only have a few weeks left of 101! Don’t worry, UCB… pretty sure I will be back. ;)
4. My talented and sassy friend, Leah, is awesome. You’ve seen her work all over my blog. Well, we got to shoot together again this week. And, of course, it was a blast. And, of course, she took stellar photos. (Did I mention she did my make-up too?!) Just thought I’d share:
5. Communication is awesome. Also, it is necessary. Talking with your loved ones, co-workers, the waiter at a restaurant. There has to be a connection there for all parties to get what they want/need. I am working on being a better communicator. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it. This week I got to communicate with several people I don’t always get to hear from, and it just made my heart soar. Whether it was a Facebook message, a phone call, a brief text, or a Google Hangout… each conversation was important. I’m glad there are so many ways to keep in contact with the people I love. I’m glad I’m trying to get better at making sure they know how I feel.
Have a fun weekend, y’all! Enjoy your FRIDAY!