The day has almost come and gone, but never fear,
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. This post is coming later in the day than usual because I have been enjoying a day doing nothing. That’s right. Absolutely nothing. It has been a very busy week with hardly a moment to sit down. So, today I decided to take a rest. I have literally been snuggled up in my bed all day, and it looks like my day of nothing is just going to continue. Sometimes you need a day to decompress, and I am perfectly content. 🙂
2. As I mentioned last week, I spent Labor Day weekend with my wonderful mom, aunt, cousin, and niece. We had a fabulous time making trips to Universal Studios, Santa Monica, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Mostly, we just enjoyed being together. Take a look at our adventures!
3. Arrested Development is the best. That is all there is to it. How many other shows start shooting again after six years?! And with the same cast?! I cannot wait to see more of the crazy Bluth Family. But in the meantime… if you haven’t watched this show, check out the first three seasons! I have never laughed so hard or been made to feel so awkward, embarrassed, and amused by a television show. It’s just the best.
4. Earlier this week I got to spend the day on a film set. I was hired to do some background work for a new television series that will be airing this fall. It was something very new and different, and I had a good time. There was, of course, a lot of hurry up and wait, but it was a cool experience. Hearing all the language, seeing how things run, learning about various jobs, meeting new people. The cast was very funny, and I enjoyed being a part of the process. I can’t wait to get some more film experience!
5. Continuing with my apparent television theme for this blog… I came across this video while I was doing nothing today. Known for playing Sally Draper on Mad Men, Kiernan Shipka is a smart, spirited, fashion savvy 12 (and a half) year old. I would like to think that If I was 12 we would be great friends. Honestly, we could probably be great friends now! I see great things in her future, and I can’t wait to see what she does.
Whelp, that’s all! Happy Friday and Good Night!