Honestly, not too much happened this week! Quick and easy… a few of my favorite things!
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. This week I found a new recipe for salmon. It was awesome. Super simple, but seriously good. So, yes… the salmon was great. But, honestly, the best part was my husband’s reaction to it. He REALLY loved the salmon, and spend most of our evening telling me just how good it was. He might have even said that it could be the best thing I ever made. It just felt good, ya know? I don’t consider myself a chef by any means, but it makes me happy to know that I can make things that are compliment worthy.
2. I spent some time catching up with a couple of friends from home this week. It was just what I needed. It’s always good to know that no matter how long you’ve known each other or how much time you’ve spent apart… you can still pick up right where you left off. In the middle of a comforting, cozy, life-long friendship. 🙂
3. Goals. They are just so necessary. Like I’ve said before, I love to write things down and cross them off my list. Earlier this week I posted a blog called Acclimation about making goals to move forward. There’s something so reassuring about having a plan. Time to get moving!
4. So, I found this blog… I haven’t explored it fully, but I did find some really cool stuff. They have all these recipes that you can make in a mug in just minutes. It’s insane. I’ve only tried one so far, but it was pretty good. I’ll have to keep experimenting. Check it out here:
5. Youtube videos are the best. There are so many hilarious videos that can make any day that much better. Dan and I sat in bed and watched youtube videos for about an hour one night this week… this is one of our favorites (I know Halloween has come and gone, but this is too funny):
There you have it! Happy Friday, one and all!