Hiya! I’m making this short and sweet because I am home for the holidays, and I want to spend as much time as possible loving on my friends and family. 🙂 Here we go:
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Obviously… I am home for Christmas! There is nothing better than spending the holidays with the ones you love. I couldn’t be happier to be home!
2. We saw The Hobbit this week, and it was awesome! Not a whole lot needs to be said… if you are a Lord of The Rings/ Fantasy fan… do yourself a favor, and go see it! It was a lot of fun.
3. My parents are both teachers, and at Christmas time they would both come home with stacks on goodies from their students. I always thought it was so fun to see and share the gifts they received. Well, now I am a teacher! And I received a few gifts of my own this week. It made my heart happy to know I had affected a child’s life and they wanted to share their holiday spirit with me. What a good feeling.
4. Speaking of work, it is nice to have a little time off to rest, relax, and recuperate!
5. Our 12 Days of Christmas was a smashing success!! We had so much fun. This could be a tradition we hang onto for years to come. You can check out my earlier post and read all about it. 🙂
That’s all she wrote! Merry Friday and Happy Christmas everyone!