Happy Friday and Happy March, y’all! It’s been a wonderful week:
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. The Oscars! I love watching the Academy Awards… Celebrating a fantastic year in film and hearing what all the artists have to say. I feel so inspired after watching all of the nominated films and witnessing all of the success stories. I just want to be a part of it all! I don’t mean that I really aspire to be famous, but I want to make great films that impact other people. I want to create something worth seeing.
2. I had a wonderful lunch date with a new-found friend this week! She took me to eat at Real Food Daily which is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. I ate tofu and liked it! It was a beautiful afternoon in Los Angeles.
3. I have been doing A LOT of writing this week! I’ve found some fun articles to write and I am getting paid for them. Pretty good deal. I’ve been working on completing 25 articles this week because if I do I’ll get a $50 bonus! I’ll let you know if I make it! 🙂
4. Wholly Guacamole. Find it at your grocery store. It’s all-natural and all-delicious. I also love their Wholly Salsa. I have been eating (way too much of) it all week!
5. My amazingly talented and beautiful friend Kyla is here auditioning for a Masters program at USC, and I couldn’t be happier to have her here! L.A. is a nicer place when you have friends. I guess any place is, right? Well, seeing her has been fantastic, and it’s exciting to know that I could have more friends moving to the west coast in the future.
I hope you all have a lovely week! Enjoy your Friday!