Friday is here again! Let’s make this short and sweet:
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. The Newsroom. Dan and I watched the first season this week, and I was blown away. Unfortunately, I have never been very interested in politics or watching the news. Watching this show (yes, even though it is just TV) made me feel more aware and involved in current events. I learned about recent history in a new light that helped me to truly care and want to know more. Here’s to becoming more aware and more involved in this country and this world.
2. A new addition to my blog: My Actor page. Check out my bio and links to all of my acting websites. As an actor it’s important to believe in yourself and promote your “product.” So, here I am! Time to start acting like an actor.
3. A lovely skype conversation with my fabulous friend, Star, was just what I needed this week! She never ceases to put a smile on my face.
4. I spent a couple of days this week babysitting for some super cute kiddos. I’ve missed getting to hang out with kids since I am not working with them anymore. Little people are some of the coolest people around.
5. I found my “code of ethics” from my Business of Show Business class this week. There are 20 helpful “rules” that I came up with to live a positive and uplifting life as an actor and a person. It was really refreshing to find this list and remind myself of what is important. I’m going to put it on my wall so I can see it every day. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic Friday!