Friday has almost come and gone, but here’s a look at my favorite things from this last week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. This week I shared the most extensive list of goals I’ve ever made. You can check out this cool project and the goals I’m planning to achieve over the next 2.75 years. 101 in 1001 is an exciting way to plan ahead, come up with attainable desires, and set yourself up for success. It made me think long and hard about the things that I want personally and professionally, and what I’m going to do about it. I’m so excited to tackle this list! Maybe you’ll want to make a 101 in 1001 list for yourself. Let me know what you think!
2. It was my Dad’s birthday this week! I so wish that I could have been with him to celebrate. My Dad is a hard-working, talented, and funny guy. He has always been one of my strongest supporters and biggest fans. His belief in me and my dreams means the world. I love you, Daddy! Happy Birthday!
3. My daily routine is not so much a routine at this point. I make my own schedule… which is a great and terrible thing. It makes it hard to be productive sometimes… This week I had some really productive days. I made a plan ahead of time, stuck to it, and ended up feeling great. Sitting around doing nothing is nice sometimes, but it’s certainly not as fulfilling as accomplishing what you need to do.
4. I watched Psycho for the very first time this week. I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to see Hitchcock’s essential film. I also can’t believe that I had never had the ending spoiled for me. Always the best way to see a movie, I think. I really liked Psycho and look forward to continuing my classic movie education.
5. This is my 50th blog post!!! I am proud of starting my own blog and keeping up with it. It’s been a lot of fun. More to come!
Happy Friday and Good Night!