Whoo! 26th Edition — my favorite number. 🙂 Here we go…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Last weekend I had the awesome opportunity to be in an episode of The FlipSide — a “narrative series in which characters struggle with life’s questions in both a comical and heartfelt way” produced by SoulPancake (Where “Rainn Wilson invites you to open your heart without feeling like an idiot.”) Being on set was fantastic and I had a great time. I’ll let you know when my episode gets posted!
2. It’s hard to believe Easter Sunday was just this week! I know my God lives! We had a wonderful time spending Easter with some great friends and their wonderful family. So thankful to have people who bring us into their lives and treat us like family.
3. Game of Thrones came back this week!!! If you are not watching this show, get on it. If you have not read George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, which the show is based on, get on it. Seriously.
4. I love going on dates with my husband. We don’t have tons of money to spend going out so one of our favorite places to go is the dollar theatre. We can see any of the big movies we missed or the ones we figured wouldn’t be good enough to warrant paying full price. Paying less for both of us to see a movie than the cost of one regular admission ticket is a ridiculously good deal. I think it’s pretty magical, but that might just be the film nerd in me. 😉
5. This week has certainly been a busy one! I’ve been in tech every night for The Man Who Came to Dinner at Glendale Centre Theatre. We open our show tomorrow, and I couldn’t be more excited to start performing for an audience. I think it’s going to be a really fun show. Come check us out if you’re in the area!
Happy Friday, wonderful people!!!