Not too much going on this week, but here are the best things…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Dan and I went on an unplanned, super-awesome, all-day date. We saw a movie, grabbed lunch, grocery shopped (had to do something productive, right?), fantasy shopped at Ikea, and had a delicious dinner. It was so fun to hang out together and just get out of the apartment. I love that no matter what we’re doing, Dan and I always have fun together. I guess that’s one of the perks that comes with marrying your best friend. 🙂
2. Jurassic Park in 3D. Now, I am not normally big on 3D. In my opinion, it’s not necessary for most movies, and in some films it’s just irritating. (Also, I think sometimes I don’t handle it well because of my eye-sight problems.) BUT… Jurassic Park was seriously awesome in 3D. I have memories of watching this movie and being terrified as a child – it’s been at least a decade since I’ve seen it. I am so glad that I got to watch it again with the 3D effects and in a theater. “Spare no expense” and go see it!
3. We’re into week three of The Man Who Came to Dinner at Glendale Centre Theatre. It’s keeping me busy! You can Purchase tickets online or call and reserve your ticket. Come out and see us.
4. Dan has gotten me started on 30 Rock and I am loving it. I don’t think there’s been a single episode that I haven’t laughed out loud during. Tina Fey is just the best, I love Alec Baldwin, and the rest of the cast is just ridiculous and funny. Clever, witty, and absurdly hilarious – 30 Rock is simply a good time.
5. My family is amazing. I have been going through some stressful times recently, and I have just felt overwhelmed by the support my family has shown me. This is not new or surprising… my family has always been incredibly supportive. I can look back over my life and see them challenging me, encouraging me, believing in me, and cheering for me every step of the way. They have blessed me in too many ways to count. I am just so thankful for them and I hope they know it.
Enjoy your Friday, everyone. The show must go on!