Well, it has just been a whirlwind of a week! The last two weeks really. So, let’s play some catch up…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. WE MOVED! Whew. We went on the most confusing and infuriating journey to end up in our new home. We are loving our new apartment! It’s cozy and close to all the things we hoped our new place would be. We’ve settled in and are thoroughly enjoying our space. I think we may stay a while. 🙂
2. I’m still loving my job as a Tour Guide at Universal Studios! I am anxiously awaiting the start of peak season so I can be there more often. In addition to my job as a guide, I have also been taken on as an MC! I get to greet people as they get ready to take the Studio Tour and get them pumped up about what they’re going to experience. It’ll be a fun way to meet all different kinds of people and get some more hours! My first MC shift is tomorrow – wish me luck!
3. One of the perks of my new job is getting to train with a fitness instructor on the Backlot! Last week I was working out in front of Boo Radley’s house and the neighborhood where Will Smith hangs out in Hancock. It was such a cool experience! It certainly made working up a sweat a lot more fun. I love working for a company that encourages a healthy lifestyle.
4. I am SO thankful for the friends we’ve made here in Los Angeles. Dan and I could not have moved without help from his brother, Sean and our friends Scott and Tori. They were such champs that day!! The next day we had a delicious home cooked meal brought to us by Leah and Matt! They kept us company while we ate and tried to get a little organized. It means so much to have people do such kind things for you. I am feeling loved. 🙂
5. Speaking of love, Daniel and I just celebrated our THIRD anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been three years. I guess we’re not newly weds anymore. 🙂 We had a fantastic time celebrating! Of course, we took a trip to Disneyland! Then, on our actual anniversary we got massages, tried to have a romantic picnic in the park (it was cut short by the millions of bees buzzing around us), and had our traditional Italian dinner. We had a lot of fun, but we always do when we’re together! I guess that’s why we got married. 🙂
There’s my update. 🙂 I hope you have had things to celebrate this week, too!