Is it just me or did Friday get here strangely fast this week? Well, here we are…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I had two shifts as an MC this week, and it was a lot of fun! I liked doing something new. I got to interact with hundreds of people and received lots of hugs from cute kiddos. I had a good time trying to make people smile. After two eight hour shifts in a row, my voice is tired! I guess I need to learn to talk less. 😉
2. Dan got cast in a show this week! It’s all very last minute because he is filling in for an actor that had to leave the show. He’s been super busy cramming lines and blocking into his head. I am so excited that he is getting a chance to do what he does best. Go see Blue Kiss as part of the Hollywood Fringe.
3. I posted about my 2nd round of Pinterest Experiments this week. I’ve had some fun doing these things so go check it out!
4. A wonderful friend and mentor has set up a weekly meeting for women in the industry. I am loving hearing about these women, their lives, and careers. In just two weeks, I feel like I have grown and learned so much. It feels so good to be able to talk things through, and have someone help guide me as I make choices about my career. The things I want are becoming more clear and focused. I am feeling empowered and happy. 🙂
5. I must confess. As I sat at home this week with no shifts, no money, no voice, and no husband to hang out with… I watched every single episode of Pretty Little Liars. That is what I did this week. Haha. And I loved it. I don’t care that I’m in my twenties, I am still a sucker for YA and teen drama. The show is entertaining and includes lots of spooky twists (which I love). Honestly, it’s a lot of fun. C’mon guys, I can’t be alone is this… right? Guys? Anyone still there? 😉 Seriously though… flawed characters + an unknown enemy who seems to know all of their secrets = interesting television. They just came back for season 4… I know I’ll be watching.
There’s my week! Have a fabulous weekend!