I’ve been doing a lot of Acting Up so I’m also having to learn the art of Catching Up. For about a month I haven’t been able to arrange enough time for myself to write my weekly Favorite Five Friday post. So, I am really busy. And I am loving it. But I need to work on my time management skills. It’s been a while since I’ve been this busy. It’s taking my brain some time to remember how to function this way… so stick with me! Until I can learn to prioritize and manage my time more wisely, I am playing catch up. I still want to share the best parts of my week… So, let’s pretend it’s Friday (because who wants it to be Monday, am I right?)!
1. My wonderful women’s group with my mentor, Alison, is one of the highlights of my week! I love listening to these amazing ladies and hearing their stories. I feel so uplifted and encouraged by them and their support of me and my journey. I feel so much closer to my dreams.
2. Dano and I got to go to a screening for a new movie and be part of a focus group. I can’t really share anything about it, but it was a really fun experience. I am so enjoying learning more about how the film industry works and viewing it at all levels.
3. The lovely Leah had a birthday this week! We got to celebrate at a 1920’s style speakeasy in downtown Hollywood – seriously, password to get in and all. It was fantastic. We finished the night with yummy dessert at Mel’s. Leah, I’m glad you were born! (And we have our first non-photoshoot photo together!)
4. Two acting classes with Shari Shaw this week! We’ve been focusing on comedy, and I have been instructed to let my quirkiness show. World, you have been warned. 😉 Learning, learning, learning.
5. Friends. Love ’em. From cross-country phone calls to late night karaoke. I am thankful for my friends near and far. I feel so lucky. 🙂
There we go – I feel all caught up now. 🙂 Happy Friday (we can still pretend) to you! Enjoy your week, beautiful people!