Let me get this straight… it’s Friday… and I am actually sitting down to type out Favorite Five Friday?! I can’t believe it. I’m totally going for it!
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. So, one of my new favorite activities is hiking, and I got to go this week with my beautiful friend Morgan. We had a fabulous time catching up and exploring Laurel Canyon. There is nothing quite like a hike to clear your head and introduce new perspective (literally!). We also discovered an adorable outdoor amphitheater and a set of stairs that reminded us of a particular movie… Let me just say, nobody puts baby in a corner.
2. Nashville is taking over California. And I love it. Our dear friends the Lowder’s just moved to Los Angeles, and we are so excited to have them here. This week I got to have them over for dinner and a little pool time. It was so nice to catch up and spend time with familiar faces. It makes L.A. seem a little more like home. 🙂
3. Disneyland date! Since Dan and I are annual pass holders, we decided that we had to go to Disney at least once a month. July was coming to a close and we hadn’t been able to go yet. We ended up slipping in just in time on the 31st! We had a fun day hanging out together and meeting up with our friends Dave and Kelli for dinner. Always a great day at Disney. 🙂
4. Tonight I got to go run and work out on the back lot at Universal with my friend Trevor. Trainer Trevor is going to whip me into shape! I feel like working out on the lot helps me with my tour because I get a better picture of how the studio is laid out. I know exactly what I’m talking about when I tell guests about the lot because I’ve seen it all up close. It makes me so excited to be out there where so many movies have been made. I’m aching to be a part of it all! Motivation.
5. I did not know or realize until I began this post that The Art of Acting Up is a YEAR old!! I have been a blogger for an entire year. I cannot believe it. I am proud of myself for continuing with this project. Most importantly, I truly enjoy it! Here’s to another year!
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!