So, I’m a few hours late… but better than never! My highlights for the week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Disneyland! Always Disneyland. This time Dan and I got to go with some of
my co-workers our friends. We had a big ol’ group! It was a magical Disneyland day (Of course!)! 🙂
2. Dan and I got a little more experience in front of the camera this week. An old friend from the Continental Singers was shooting a promo video for his expanding company and invited us to come be a part of it. It was really quick, but a lot of fun. Always nice to get those opportunities!
3. We had some great dinner and pool time with the Lowder’s this week before Kyla starts school! It’s always good to see them, and we’re thrilled to have them here with us in California. (Also, today is Kyla and Paul’s birthday! Happy Birthday, you two!! XO)
4. I went to my first Casting Director Workshop this week, and it was an interesting experience! Here in Los Angeles, everyone seems to have an opinion on them. I had never been so I wasn’t sure what mine was. Basically you just go into a room, do your scene, and have a few moments to chat with the CD. I hadn’t ever really done something like that before so it was definitely bizarre. Overall, I think it was a good experience and I enjoyed meeting the CD. You’ve gotta make those connections wherever you can!
5. Last night we had a last-minute dinner at Saddle Ranch with some friends. The food is always good and the company was even better. It’s so nice to go to work every day with people who I want to hang out with on my days off, ya know what I mean? Really, it’s just good to have friends! 🙂
It’s been a good week. I can’t wait to see what this next one brings!
Happy weekend, everyone!