Oops, I did it again. Ran out of time for my Friday post. Folks, it is hard to work until 2:00 AM, and then head back to work by 3:00 PM the next day. Needless to say, I am a bit of a mess. However, I am having a great time! Also, it’s been a great week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. My beautiful college roommate, Kelsey, is getting married in December! I am honored to be one of her bridesmaids, and I finally booked my flight! I cannot wait to go celebrate her big day, and spend time with people I love. I hear it’s pretty magical in Michigan that time of year. 🙂
2. Dan and I had a fabulous date day this week! We went to The Grove – lots of shopping, food, farmer’s market goodness. We even ran into a few friends. It was a really great afternoon (it included a cupcake. How could it not be?!), and I can’t wait to go back for another adventure.
3. Universal recently hired a new class of Studio Tour Guides. Me and my gang are no longer the new kids! We decided to welcome the new class with a classy little get together. There is a pretty cool hang out in Hollywood called No Vacancy. It’s set up like a 1920’s Speakeasy with old-fashioned drinks and impressive ambiance. It was fun to meet new people and welcome them into the Universal world. A great time was had by all!
4. Another month, another trip to Disneyland!! This time we were going to meet up with one of my oldest and bestest (that’s right) friends! Madi and I are celebrating almost 15 years of friendship! 😉 I am so glad this woman and her amazing family are still in my life. As the years go by, we just keep making more memories! This day at Disney was definitely one to remember.
5. Just a little extra Disney… because, after all, it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Go watch this video!
Have a Fabulous Weekend!!