Hello! Welcome to another edition of…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. This week I had a really fun time shooting a commercial that will hopefully be picked up by America’s Best. It feels great to get to work and become more comfortable in front of the camera.
2. Dan and I seem to end up with at least one date day every week – lucky us!! 🙂 This week we went to see Gravity. It was pretty incredible. I would absolutely recommend seeing it – especially in IMAX 3D. It was terribly beautiful, and I was impressed by Sandra Bullock’s performance. Go check it out!
3. The Studio Tour Halloween Party was this week, and it put a big smile on my face. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love Halloween. I had a blast putting my costume together – I went as Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) from Breakfast at Tiffany’s. There were some pretty clever costumes that night. Nothing like hanging out with those crazies. 🙂
4. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” — Melody Beattie
I’ve been thinking about gratitude a lot lately – how important it is to leading a fulfilling life. I want to be a grateful person. On a recommendation from a friend, I downloaded the “My Gratitude Journal” App. Each day you type in things you are thankful for (I typically list five things each day), and the App keeps track for you. You can go back through and see all of the positive things happening in your life. It really changes the way you view things. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, and I love getting to look back on all the big and small things that I continue to be thankful for.
5. At this time four years ago, Dan got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I am ridiculously happy that I said yes. I am also ridiculously happy that someone caught that moment on film…
There it is! Keep an eye out for next week’s post… it’s my birthday! 🙂