Another week has come and gone… I am feeling refreshed! Here’s what you missed on last week’s episode…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Halloween Horror Nights 2013 has officially wrapped! It was a super fun season, but I am not too sad to see it go. My body is ready to get back to a normal sleep schedule, thank you very much. It’s been a rough week of recovery this far – a little disorienting to say the least. I’ve felt a little jet-lagged and a little bit like I got hit by a bus. BUT I am on the mend and ready for what is to come next!
2. So, what is next? Training to become a full-fledged VIP Tour Guide! This week I got to go undercover as a tourist (*gasp!*) to check out the VIP Experience. I had a lot of fun experiencing the Studio Tour and the theme park in a new way – I even made some new friends. It was a lovely experience, and I am excited to begin training on Monday.
3. Dan and I decided to double up for this week’s date day! (I just scored some serious alliteration points. Ah, I did it again!) We met up in Burbank with our friends Mark and Caroline to see Ender’s Game. (It was pretty emotional as that is Dan’s most favorite book. ;)) Then we explored Ikea and planned out our dream homes. After, we headed over to Mark and Caroline’s where we were fed a delicious dinner, and got competitive playing some ridiculous games. It was a fabulous date. 🙂
4. Dan’s brother, Sean, also lives in L.A. In fact, he lived with us for the first year we were all out here. We have since moved into our own apartment and don’t get to see Sean as often as we’d like. This week we got to have him over for dinner and a movie. It was great to catch up, and to play a little catch. That’s right… we might have played ball inside the house. That’s what being a grown-up means, y’all.
5. I am SO proud to announce that the commercial I shot last month has officially been selected for use by America’s Best! I am not sure of all of the details as of yet, but as soon as the commercial is available, I will let you know. So thankful for this opportunity and the support from my friends and family.
Tune in next week for another episode of Favorite Five Friday! 🙂