So, I missed last week… Things got a little crazy and then I got a little lazy. (No, this post will not be written in a rhyme scheme. That would be way too extreme. 😉 Ha!) Here’s what’s been happening:
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Disneyland is now decorated for the holidays and we absolutely had to go!! I might have teared up when we walked in… the excitement in the air, the decorations, the anticipation of the holidays. There is nothing quite like it. 🙂
2. I knocked another goal off my 101 in 1001 this week. I donated blood for the first time! Apparently, it is a hidden talent of mine. My veins are ridiculously easy to find and it only took me a couple of minutes to get a whole bag. I’m glad that I could do it, and I definitely intend to do it again.
3. VIP Training! This is why I’ve been crazy/lazy. It’s been a lot of information and a whole lot more walking. Let me tell you, I have been sleeping like a baby every night after training. It’s fun to be learning so much, and I am excited for this opportunity.
4. I adore going to see a movie in the theatre. I love the whole experience. This week I got to see TWO movies at the Laemmle (named for Universal Pictures founder, Carl Laemmle – just a little VIP Training info ;)) down the street from our apartment. Thor: The Dark World and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I don’t know the last time I enjoyed two sequels more. Plus, date night is always fun. 🙂
5. More exciting news! Today I signed with a new agency : HTG Artists. I am thrilled to be represented by such a wonderful group of people. I am ready to get out there and audition. Let’s do this, Los Angeles!
Happy Friday, one and all!