What?! It’s the 50th Edition of…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I just finished reading Bossy Pants by the hilarious Tina Fey. That woman is ridiculous and I seriously love her. She is insightful and honest while using her dry humor to illustrate her stories. She is a fantastic story-teller, and now I just want to watch 30 Rock all over again. It is a quick, witty read, and I promise it’s worth checking out. Four for you, Tina Fey. You go, Tina Fey.
2. First Disney trip of the new year with Scott and Tori! We had such a fun day!
3. Needing a little change, I was excited when a new friend needed a hair model to do some highlights on. She even gave me a cute little trim, too. I love my “new” hair. Sometimes it’s just the pick-me-up you need! 🙂
4. You can catch a glimpse of my cut and color in the new shots my talented friend, Kale, took for me. Here are a few of my favorites:
5. My commercial for America’s Best has officially hit the airwaves! I am thrilled. It’s also been so fun having friends across the country contact me to say they saw it while watching television. I couldn’t be more humbled or thankful for the positive encouragement and support from friends and family. It has meant the world! I wanted to share it on my blog, so here it is:
I can’t believe this is the 50th Favorite Five Friday! I feel proud for sticking with it. If you are reading this, thanks for sticking with me, too!
Happy Friday to YOU!