It’s almost over so let’s make this short and sweet…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Lots of free time on my hands can mean one of two things… total laziness or overachiever madness. I have actually been experiencing a mix of these two things over the last couple of weeks. I’ve been taking some time to relax, but I’ve also reached several goals. I’m working on creating a routine for myself to make the most of my time. Everything in moderation.
- Update: I forgot mention that Dan and I just completed ONE WHOLE MONTH without sweets. That was a big goal we worked for all month, and we finally made it to the end. Enjoy the first day of February tomorrow! 🙂
2. Dan and I have become hooked on The Following. It’s disturbing and creepy, but also very compelling. If you are not a Dexter fan, you should probably skip The Following. BUT if you are cool with Dexter, check it out. C’mon, who doesn’t like Kevin Bacon?! 😉
3. I had a busy week where I got to work background on one of my favorite television shows, auditioned for a commercial for a very well-known company, and was asked to come in for a call back for a short film (Remember the really great audition from last week? So excited to go in and read for this role again)! I’m so floored to be a part of this industry.
4. We met an awesome couple at church last Sunday, and they took us to lunch this week. It was refreshing to spend time with such positive, uplifting people. I so admire their passion, and I am thankful for making new friends.
5. My spunky, adorable, and precocious niece turned SEVEN today. My mini-me is growing up so fast, and I am so blessed to be a part of her life. She brings me so much joy!