Oh my goodness!! The 60th Edition?! I cannot believe there have been that many. If you are new to reading my blog, welcome. If you have stuck with me this long, thank you! Let’s get on with it…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. One of my favorite people on the planet got another year wiser this week. Happy birthday to the man who always made me feel like a princess, taught me how to be brave, believed in my dreams, and encouraged me to pursue them. I love you, Dad!
2. I went to my first live taping this week. Dan and I got tickets to go see Chelsea Lately – the late night show of comedian, Chelsea Handler. We waited in line for a little bit, went through security, and got to pick out some comfy seats. The audience members were prepped on what to expect, and got pumped up for the show that was about to start. It was such a whirlwind! It only lasted for about 35 minutes – we laughed pretty much the whole time. Chelsea is hilarious. I was amazed by how efficient everyone was, and it was a lot of fun to see it all happen live. We will definitely be trying to get tickets for more live shows!
3. Marshmallows, the Veronica Mars movie is out! We went to see it on City Walk, and we had the entire theatre to ourselves! It was awesome. 🙂 The movie was a lot of fun, but really only meant for insiders who watched the series. Lots of inside jokes and tie ins to the show that ended ten years ago. If you haven’t ever seen Veronica Mars, go watch it! Then, get yourself to see that movie. It was a fantastic reunion for all.
4. A huge perk of being a Universal employee is early previews of the new rides. This week Universal threw a fabulous Employee Preview Event for our new Despicable Me ride, Minion Mayhem. There was food, silliness, and, of course, mayhem! The ride is very well done and a lot of fun. It will open in just a few short weeks. Come on over and check it out!
5. A year ago I decided to participate in a blogosphere challenge called 101 in 1001. Essentially, I created a list of 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days. I am really proud of the Progress I’ve made. Click on the links if you wanna see my list or my thoughts on how I’ve done so far.
Great week of friends, picking up shifts, and doing new things. I’ll take more weeks like this, please. 🙂
Happy Friday, one and all!