Hi y’all! It’s been a fabulously full week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. If you’ve been following along, you know that I’ve been in Nashville for the last week visiting my Alma Mater, friends, and favorite restaurants. However, last week I was updating my blog from my phone. Not my favorite! I can’t do my typical format (or maybe I can, and I just haven’t figured out how…), and this time it didn’t post any of my photos (rude!). So, in case you missed any of it… you can check it out here: Favorite Five Friday (64th Edition) Pictures and all!
2. More Nashville! Hands down, my favorite part about our visit was spending time with the people I love. There were a few times in between meeting up with friends that I had an hour or two to myself. So what did I do? Visit some of my favorite coffee places, sit down with my book (Nook), and blend in. It was kind of cozy sinking back into some of my old habits. Felt like I was a Nashvillian again…
3. I stopped back in for a visit at my college, Belmont University. I can’t believe it’s already been 3 years since I graduated! It was fun to catch up with some of my professors, and just be in the space I called home for 4 years.
4. There was a wedding! The reason we went to Nashville was to see our friends, Ben and Kym, get hitched, and boy did they! It was such a beautiful wedding. Kym is the Queen of DIY projects, and I’m pretty sure those two should be professional vow writers. I was weeping like a child. They’ve got something pretty special. 🙂 Dan was one of Ben’s Groomsmen (Isn’t he handsome!?)… that meant I spent most of my day with the boys. Which turned into me trying to keep them in line all day and the boys calling me the Groomsmen Supervisor. Needless to say, it was a very fun day. Congratulations you two! Show the world how this marriage thing is done.
5. We had such a wonderful trip! I am so thankful we had the opportunity to visit. (Even if there was rain and tornado warnings.) We will be back, Nashville. 🙂
We miss Nashville, but we’ve got some work to do in L.A. Time to get busy!
Happy Friday, Y’all!