I’m not gonna lie. I have been struggling to keep up with all I want to do. Last week I got a new post up (The Summer Blockbuster), but I didn’t get to FFF. Here’s what you missed: I worked the open call to hire Universal’s next class of Tour Guides, I interviewed at the De Laurentiis Bungalow on the lot, and there were nights with friends that included games and tacos! It was a great week. This one was too. Don’t worry! It’s still Friday. I am here with this weeks…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I have been going out on lots of auditions this week! It took me off guard after experiencing a bit of a lull. I am so happy to be back out there working, auditioning, and hopefully booking! Here’s to many more upcoming auditions and the great problem of rearranging my schedule to make it to them.
2. Sometime I go through phases where I am super productive. This week I would like to give myself the title: Queen of Errands. I have been running (err… driving) all over town getting things done. Shopping trips, smog checks, recycling, donating, more shopping. It feels so good to just get thing done, you know? I get a lot of joy out of crossing things off my To-Do List. It also just makes me feel more relaxed and ready to take on whatever is coming my way. It’s amazing how much you can get done in a single day.
3. I wear a lot of hats, do a lot of different jobs. I really like to mix it up and get involved in everything I can. Well, I have recently added a new job. I’m officially trained to work in reception at the VIP Experience. I get to welcome people and get their day started out on the right foot. It’s been so interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes and figure out the mechanics of it all. I was blown away by all the work that goes into keeping the VIP Experience functioning. I have so much respect for my managers and all the others working in the office. It would all fall apart without them. It’s been exciting learning some new skills and working different parts of my brain. I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to just keep growing at Universal.
4. Friends are awesome. An intense game night, last-minute lunch, movie date, grab some drinks, manicures… I am so thankful that I have people in my life that I get to do these things with. Thinking about this made me realize just how comfortable I have become with living my life here in L.A.
5. My mom and dad are in town! We picked them up this afternoon, and we have already had A LOT of adventures. I am so happy they are here to spend the weekend with us. More on that next week. 🙂
What a day! It’s time for some shut-eye. Enjoy your weekend, beautiful people.