Hello! Welcome to FFF on Saturday… Yesterday was a holiday so it’s okay to be late, right? I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July! I love living in the land of the free. Now, feel free to enjoy… (see what I did there?)…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I got a notification that I have been writing on this blog for two years! Two whole years of blogging under my belt. I have really enjoyed the journey so far. It’s fun to have a writing outlet and to update friends and family that want to keep up with this crazy life of mine. Thank you for reading.
2. The latest Studio Tour Event I was able to help put together was a work out around the Universal back lot. Twenty awesome guides showed up to sweat it out. We covered a lot of ground, worked hard, and everyone made it to the end! The best part was they all wanted to know when we were going to do it again. Success. 🙂
3. Game Night with friends is the best. We are considering making this a weekly thing. Too much fun.
4. Yesterday I helped out at the Studio Tour 4th of July BBQ. We got to keep the crew well fed and happy on a hot summer day. I love getting to celebrate even when I’m on the clock. There aren’t many jobs where I would want to be working on a holiday, but Universal makes it fun.
5. Confession: before last night I had never seen Independence Day. Dan and I decided to remedy that by watching it in honor of the 4th. I so needed the night at home to relax, and I really enjoyed the movie. Happy Independence Day!
Have a wonderful weekend, y’all!