Y’all, it has been a crazy couple of weeks. Last week I didn’t post because I was up at 4:30 AM for work. Then I came home and went immediately to sleep! That is pretty much what the last few weeks have looked like. Here is a visual…
Summer time is busy but fun! So, I spaced (and ran out of time) posting yesterday, but here are a few of my favorite things from the last two weeks…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I am loving my new shampoo and conditioner from Beauty With A Twist. My ah-mazing hair stylist, Angela, introduced me to them. They are paraben and sulfate free, and my hair is feeling super healthy. I also love that these products are not tested on animals. Plus, they smell delicious!
2. Dan and I got to squeeze in date night this week! We went to The Federal to see our buddy, Jon, do some stand up. It was a very funny show, and we laughed through the entire thing. Such a great night.
3. I have been wearing cheap shoes with no support to work for the last year. Well, I am over it. I do far too much standing and walking to wear shoes that don’t feel good. I finally invested in a great pair of shoes! I love my new Sketchers – they have memory foam! Light weight, comfy, and perfect for a Tour Guide. Yes, one of my favorite things this week is a pair of shoes. 😉
4. I am working on being brave…
(I’d also love to give credit to whoever put these encouraging memes together. I love seeing these all over the place, and I wanted to share. Spread that positivity! Of course, credit to C.S. Lewis and Anne Lamott for their inspiring words.)
5. On July 15th the Studio Tour celebrated its 50th Birthday! 50 years of guided tours of the Universal lot… Pretty incredible. The original Studio Tour was the start of a theme park, and now there are Universal parks all over the world. I am so proud to be a part of this legacy, and I am thrilled to share the history of Universal with guests every day.
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!