It’s Friday, and I am feeling good…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. My favorite month has arrived!!! October is here, and I couldn’t be happier. I know I already shared my feelings about Fall, but October is the absolute best. But maybe I’m just biased since it’s my birth month. 😉 Dear October, put your feet up and stay a while.
2. We went to see The Skeleton Twins this week, and both loved it. Seeing Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig do something so outside of what I usually expect to see them doing (…SNL) was wonderfully refreshing. They were both warm, charming, and captivating. It will also rip your heart out just a little bit. Expect to laugh, but don’t be surprised when you end up in tears.
3. The new Tour Guides have joined the ranks so we welcomed them with a party! This week we had mixer so the old guides could meet the new, and we all had a good time. I have the best co-workers!
4. Holiday movies are the best (Halloween and Christmas movies anyway). Dan and I were already getting into the season by watching the Scream Movies. But now that it’s October, it was time for my favorite… Hocus Pocus. I’m sure it was the first of many times that I will watch that movie this season. It is over twenty years old, and it’s still awesome. Don’t fight me on that… We might not be friends when it’s over. Haha. Just kidding… Kind of. But seriously, Hocus Pocus is the best, and if you haven’t seen it, now is the time!
5. TimeHop is a really fun app that shows you social media posts from previous years. Since I’ve had the app I’ve seen photos I had forgotten about and updates I had shared about special moments. It’s really pretty neat. This week it showed me a blog post from a couple of years ago about some changes I had made in my life. Reading it was such a great reminder of how far I have come! It was also a helpful encourager to reach for the goals I still want to accomplish. I can’t believe it’s been three years. Here is to the next three and a healthier me. (Here is my original post for anyone who might be curious or interested: Habit Overcome By Habit)
Happy Friday and Happy October!!!