October has come to an end, and even though October is my favorite month… I am thankful that November has arrived. I am also thankful that Friday is here! Here is a recap for the week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Halloween! We pretty much celebrated by going to work, but we did have a little Halloween party as well. Technically it was last week, but I didn’t add it into my post. So, I am sharing now! The Tour Guide Halloween Party is always a good time. People go crazy with their costumes, and it’s so fun to get together outside of work. My co-workers are pretty awesome.
2. Halloween Horror Nights 2014 has officially come to an end. It was an exciting month full of fun, scares, and practically no sleep! Now, it’s time for the next big thing.
3. I’ve become a little jewelry obsessed lately. Truthfully, I have never been a big accessory wearer. It was just never my thing, and I tended to keep things simple. Then, I decided I would just wear earrings. Then, I decided jewelry is the thing that really pulls together and completes an ensemble. And now, I love it. I’m just trying to get better at figuring out how to wear it. I just had to share my new favorite necklaces (birthday gifts from some of my favorite ladies). One for each state that I’ve called home.
4. I have been catching up on life this week! I am so thankful for the chance to sleep, relax, and get some much-needed things done. I am starting to feel a little more normal. I am relieved and grateful.
5. Another Disney day! We went with a group to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It was a gorgeous day of walking straight on to rides, eating yummy food, and taking silly photos. Or in other words, just another amazing day at Disneyland.
Have a happy Friday and an even happier weekend!