It has been a pleasantly uneventful week! Short, simple, and sweet…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Ever since I stopped biting my nails (THREE years ago!), I have had a thing for nail polish. I was never able to wear it before because I would just ruin it. I love going to get my nails done, but that’s not always an option. I am trying to get better at just painting my own nails instead. I love my latest color – “Smokin’ Hot” by Essie. It goes perfectly with all my Fall wear.
2. My friends and I had a genuine Girl’s Night this week, and it was fabulous! It was definitely one of the highlights of my week – just getting to hang out and relax with my girlfriends. I need more of this in my life.
3. Speaking of relaxing… I have been doing a LOT of that this week. I’ve had a few days off in a row, and it was exactly what I needed. I got to catch up things like cleaning and grocery shopping, but I also got to snuggle up to watch my favorite shows and sit in bed for hours reading Harry Potter (I am cruising through Goblet of Fire right now). It’s been pretty perfect. Sometimes doing nothing is everything.
4. Today we got to take some Christmas photos! (YAY!!!) Lovely Leah took what I’m sure are going to be adorable pictures of Dan and I today so we can send out Christmas cards. We have never sent out Christmas cards, but I’ve always wanted to! I’m so excited to put them together so people can open up cards with our faces on them. (You’re excited, right?)
5. It’s time for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1!! That’s a mouthful, eh? We had date night with Mark and Caroline in the Prime theatre. I love kicking up my feet and sitting back in comfy seats to watch a big blockbuster. We really enjoyed the film!
And that’s all she wrote!
HAPPY FRIDAY, Y’ALL! I hope your week is full of all the things you are most THANKFUL for.