Hey! It’s Friday! That is so worth getting excited about. Here’s a look at my week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. This weeks Speaks To Me Sunday was pretty special as it was Easter Sunday. He is Risen! I hope you celebrated.
2. We had to work on Easter, but at least we got to spend the day together as buddies!
3. As a part of my improv training, I have to go improv shows. Poor me, right? 😉 It is such a good time! This week Dan and I doubled with our besties to go see a show. I picked a show hosted by my improv teacher and her husband. (Fun to see other couples who also work together.) It was a riot! I loved getting to watch the things I’m learning in action. I’m so glad I took this leap.
4. I love the TimeHop app. I’m sure I’ve gushed about it before. It’s so fun to see old photos and posts pop up every day. Well, this week TimeHop showed me the post I wrote on Gratitude to celebrate 100 posts here on The Art of Acting Up. I’m still so grateful. Thank you for reading.
5. The El Capitan does a “Throwback Thursday” where they show Classic Disney films. About a month ago we saw that they were going to be showing Robin Hood, and I knew we had to go! We got our tickets, and we’ve been anxiously waiting. Last night the wait was over! We got free popcorn and drinks, great seats, and laughed a ridiculous amount at one of our childhood favorites. It was a fantastic evening, and we can’t wait to go again!
Happy Friday, y’all!