Hey! It’s that time again…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. My awesome parents are celebrating their 31st Anniversary this month! They took a road trip to Cali with a couple of friends to mark the occasion. It was fun having them on our turf for the weekend. They came to Universal to hang out, take my tour, take Dan’s tour, and generally have a good time. We got to eat lots of yummy food, laugh at silly moments, and make some memories. Love my family.
2. I have the sweetest niece in all the land. She is smart, sassy, funny, artistic, and poetic. I love the latest drawing for my fridge (her favorite song is “Firework”):
3. Universal Studios Hollywood is gearing up for a busy summer! We just held auditions to add some awesome new guides to our roster. Being a part of the audition process is one of my favorite things. See you on the Trams, trainees!
4. We’ve been waiting for what seems like forever for Avengers: Age of Ultron. Mom had the brilliant idea to go see it at the historic El Capitan Theatre! So, we did – VIP style. We got free drinks, popcorn, and great seats. The movie was spectacular on the big screen, and we got to see some of Stan Lee’s private collection of Marvel memorabilia. Such a cool night! Thanks Mom and Dad. 🙂
5. I’m pretty sure I have the best husband ever. I’ve been sickly this week and really struggling to function. He jumped to the rescue to take care of me and all of the daily details. He knocked out my car registration, plans for our move, started packing, made sure I had food I could eat, and snuggled me on the couch while we watched whatever I wanted. He’s the man. I can never say enough that I am thankful to have him as my partner. So, I just needed to share that here. I am a ridiculously lucky girl. This photo might have been taken when we were engaged, but it’s still true. Babe…
Happy Friday, friends! Have the loveliest weekend!