Happy Fri-Yay!! I hope you’re pumped up for an awesome weekend. I’m feeling pretty refreshed and excited after a great week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. We celebrated Mother’s Day this week, and it made my heart so happy to see so many friends sharing photos, memories, and thanks for their mamas. My Mom is super woman. You can see my Mother’s Day “love letter” to her Here.
2. My college roommates are some of my favorite people on the planet. I am so lucky that one of them is about to move to L.A. for the next year! This week we got to catch up with Cammie and Steven during their quick trip to find a place to live. It just made me exceedingly excited about the year I get with them. The City of Angels is about to get a whole lot brighter!
3. So. Much. Packing. It is not my favorite. However, I am super stoked to be moving into our new place. My awesome husband has been working so hard to get us prepared for this move, and we are so close! Next time I write Favorite Five Friday, we’ll be residents of Burbank.
4. One of my besties was hanging out at Disneyland this week, and I got to go play too! I had such a blast laughing with her, catching up with her family, and enjoying the magic of Disney. I’m sure you know this, but Disney is probably my favorite place to spend time with my loved ones. I think it’s pretty cool that it’s essentially in my backyard.
5. This week it has been four years since I graduated from Belmont University. When I realized that, it blew my mind that it’s been so long. After the initial shock wore off, all I could think about was my amazing college experience. Awesome classes, teachers who became friends, expanding my knowledge and world view. Theatre that changed my life, friends who became family, and a city that will always have a piece of my heart. I’m so thankful for my degree (thanks to Mom and Dad for putting me through school!), the relationships, and the experiences. Belmont played a huge role in the adult I am today. I’m a Belmont girl for life.
Have a fabulous weekend, party people!
And not party people.
Just all of the people. ❤️