Friday at last…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Loving our cute little table and chairs. I adore having a table by the window where sunlight comes in. So sweet.
2. This week I had the opportunity to be a reader at a casting. It was so fascinating to be on the other side of the audition table (as it were). I loved watching the actors make brave choices and put themselves out there. I learned so much! I feel like this js the kind of experience that will make me a better actor. Plus, I never knew that I would enjoy myself on the other side of the camera. Looking forward to more experiences on this artist journey.
3. We had a fabulous get together with a great couple we know this week. They made dinner, we went crazy over their adorable baby, we played games, and generally just had a great time. It was such a fun and relaxing evening. So thankful to have met such wonderful people in the City of Angels.
4. We got to try a Blue Apron meal this week, and it was delicious! I love good food. What I love even more is the idea of someone else giving me yummy recipes and providing all the ingredients I need. It’s certainly not an inexpensive option, but it just might be worth it. I feel inspired to eat better food and be a better cook!
5. The sunshine finally came back! The gloom has been weighing on me pretty heavily. It’s such a relief to feel the sunshine on my cheeks. So thankful to live in a place where the sun is present practically all the time.
That’s all she wrote. Until next time.
Have a great weekend, y’all!