Friday has almost come and gone! This week was pretty great…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Dan and I both had the opportunity to take roles in a short film this week! We have met some wonderful, talented people in our time at Universal – a few such folks were putting together a fun short revolving around marriage proposals. Dan and I are thrilled to be involved! It was so great to get in front of the camera and have a blast! This is why we’re here. It feels good. Can’t wait for you all to see it! Keep an eye out for posts about “Before I Met You.”
2. Happy Birthday to my super cool big bro! All I ever wanted was to be his friend. I’m glad that dream came true. 🙂 Jer, I love being your little sis. I’m proud of all you’ve accomplished and can’t wait to see what’s to come in this next year. I only wish I was there to celebrate with you!
3. Nashville seems to be heading to Cali! This week I got to have lunch with two of the best gals I know from my Belmont days. It was so refreshing to catch up and spend time together. Exactly what I needed. I feel so blessed to have made such wonderful friends and to reconnect with them thousands of miles away from where we began. (Sidenote: if you haven’t been to Granville Cafe in Burbank, check it out. So delicious!)
4. Guys. I love being a cat mom. And I love seeing Dan as a cat dad. It’s kind of the best. Plus, my heart melts on a daily basis. Having pets is good for the soul… I’m pretty sure that’s a fact.
5. Game night with friends is always a good time. Honestly, this is something that happens pretty regularly in my life, and that’s seriously awesome. I just love my people. Feeling thankful tonight.
Have a great weekend, y’all!