How is it already Friday again?! 2015 sure seems to be sailing by. All I know is I need to make it to the beach (multiple times) before summer is over! Guess I better work on that. But for now let’s look back at my faves…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. I really loved my quote for Speaks To Me Sunday this week. (Check out the link if you missed it.) Lately, I have been thinking a lot about words and their meanings to us. How some words can just reach you on a deeper level, that not every work evokes the same emotion for each person. Words are just so personal. Kind, Fierce, Brave, Extraordinary, Astonishing. I would have to say those might be my top 5 words to aspire to. They make me feel something just a little bit extra. What about you?! What are your words?
2. Universal is such a cool company to work for. They have a softball league (among a few others) that employees can play for. Various departments form teams and they get together on Sunday nights to play. Well, I know what I am doing Sunday nights for the foreseeable future! No. I am not playing. But Dan is! He has been so excited about it. It’s been so long since he’s been able to be a part of a team and work some of those skills. I had a blast watching him along with other friends and co-workers this last week. Plus, Dan’s team won! Go Tour Warriors! 🙂
3. Lemon and Jack saw the vet this week, and they handled it like champs. We are so relieved that both kitties have a clean bill of health! Now we just can’t believe how big they’re getting. They make every day fun… even the ones where I have to get up before 5:00 AM. We love them so much.
4. Happy 60th Birthday, Disneyland! From playing host to some of my earliest adventures to becoming a favorite hang out over the last few years… Disneyland holds such a special place in my memories and my heart. I’ve shared so many precious moments at The Happiest Place on Earth with some of my Favorite People on Earth. Disney is magic. That’s all there is too it. I am so thankful for the man who made it all happen. Here’s to another 60 years of doing the impossible!
5. For all fans of The Lord of The Rings because this is too good not to share…
Happy Friday, You Fools! 😛 🙂