Guess who’s back?! I hope you didn’t give up on me. Let’s see if I remember how this goes…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. Six years ago a very nervous young man told me “you’re it.” He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. The memory is so vivid in my mind – filled with excitement, tears, and joy. Looking back on the last six years, I would say yes all over again. Babe, thank you for being brave enough to ask.
2. I love October. Part of that is because it’s my birth month! I’m pretty sure the best people are born in October. 😉 I had a fabulous birthday this year filled with all my favorite things. I spent the morning snuggling my cats and reading a great book. One of my besties met me for lunch and treated me to a beautiful manicure. Once I got home, Dan was there to take me for birthday donuts and to get delicious pumpkin scented candles. Then I opened some presents from him and my awesome family – they are too good to me. After, we were off to dinner at Summer Buffalo with our best buds. Post dinner, they surprised me with an evening of pumpkin carving, Hocus Pocus, and the yummiest homemade cake. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be loved so well.
3. This week was the annual Tour Guide Halloween Party! I love getting to hang out with my awesome coworkers and seeing their creative costumes. This year Dan and I had planned to go as Wednesday Addams and Uncle Fester. Unfortunately, Dan wasn’t able to shave his face because of some filming he was doing (yay – showcase!) so we felt like we needed to nix the Fester plan. Well, I feel like we came up with something pretty great. Dan wore black and followed me around all night with just his hand on my shoulder… Making him the perfect Thing. It was a hit, and we had a great time!
4. Guys. It was National Cat Day. And we all know how I feel about my cats. So, I’m a little obsessed. But how cute are they?!
5. Look at me! I posted a Favorite Five Friday. It took some time and effort, but I’m back. I hope you’ll still have me! 🙂
Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!