Oh, Friday… Here we are again! A few of the best moments this week…
FAVORITE FIVE FRIDAY
1. We needed to squeeze in some Disney time during February, and apparently we picked the right time to go! The lines weren’t very long and we got to ride all our favorites. I love Disney days where you can just casually stroll from one land to another. It’s also even better when your friends are there too! We finished up the night with dinner and drinks at Cove Bar, some icecream, and a great view of the fireworks from the parking structure (who knew?!). I love you, Disney.
2. Some of my favorite ladies were born in February! I love getting to celebrate them. One of my favorite ways to do that is posting pictures and looking back at our memories together. Cheers to another year!
3. And speaking of cheers… I’ll drink a Butterbeer to that! 😉 The VIP Guides have been training to bring guests into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter once we officially open on April 7th! Guys… It’s super magical. I just can’t get over it.
4. Over the last couple months I’ve had the privilege of bringing some amazing guests to speak to our guides at Universal. One of the amazing perks of my job is the workshops and seminars that can be offered. It’s been really exciting to become a part of it – communicating with our industry guests, hosting the events, and (hopefully) creating some connections for our guides. My job is so cool.
5. And it’s been a while since I’ve posted about them on here, but you should know they are always one of the best parts of my week!
I hope your week was awesome and the next is even better!